At Ethan Crossing Recovery in Springfield, Ohio, we offer many treatment options that will help you overcome addiction. One of these programs is an individual therapy program. Once you complete detox at our drug detox center, it is time to look into the factors that are causing your substance abuse disorder. The individual counseling program at Ethan Crossing Recovery helps you maintain abstinence from drugs and alcohol. You also learn how to avoid triggers that can lead to a relapse. Through individual therapy, you learn how to cope with daily stress in healthy ways.
One-on-one sessions not only address substance abuse disorders, but they can help you improve your mental health and any other concerns that you may have. Individual therapy focuses on helping you stay sober for the rest of your life. You will achieve sobriety by finding new things to concentrate on, such as nutrition and other healthy habits.
Treatment Options For Addiction Counseling in Ohio
Ethan Crossing Recovery’s individual therapy program in Ohio offers several counseling techniques. Not all patients are the same age or come from the same background. Many clients suffer from different forms of addiction and varying levels of severity. Therefore, the therapist chooses from various types of individual therapy to accommodate the needs of each client. Common approaches that our professionals use in our individual counseling program include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy program: This type of therapy assists clients in understanding the reasons behind their behavior. CBT also modifies negative thought patterns that lead to risky behavior.
- Dialectical behavior therapy program: This therapy works with substance abuse clients by helping them recognize uncomfortable thoughts. DBT also minimizes harmful behavior to create a happier life.
- Contingency management: This method gives you an incentive to reinforce positive behavior such as abstinence. Clients receive rewards such as vouchers or access to movies. You can set up your reward system outside of therapy too.
- Motivational enhancement therapy: This type of therapy works best in the early stages of treatment and pushes clients to embrace their recovery plan fully.
- Family counseling: Our family therapy program teaches the family about the causes of addiction and how to prevent relapse.
Group Therapy Vs. Individual Therapy At Our Recovery Center
Our individual therapy program in Springfield, Ohio, includes one-on-one conversations with a therapist and complements our group therapy program. You can gain unique insights and tools from both types of therapy. In fact, combining these two programs provides a holistic approach to substance abuse recovery.
Individual Addiction Counseling Benefits
We are proud of the many benefits of our individual therapy program in Ohio. Here are some of the benefits of individual therapy:
- Benefits last longer than some psychopharmacological treatment, depending on the condition
- Effective across all ages, such as adults, teens, and older adults
- Benefits continue to unfold after you complete individual therapy
- For those suffering from depression and anxiety, individual therapy can help you regain a more normalized level of functionality
- Individual therapy makes it possible to address many issues at the same time
When you attend an individual therapy program in Springfield, Ohio, you may notice a decrease in morbidity and disability. Your personalized care plan helps you improve relationships at work and in social situations. Therapy sessions also address co-occurring mental health disorders. At Ethan Crossing Recovery, we teach our clients about the strong link between therapeutic interventions and physical and mental well-being for those living with a substance abuse disorder.
Why Choose Our Recovery Center in Ohio?
Ethan Crossing Recovery’s individual therapy program in Springfield, Ohio, incorporates different levels of treatment. We offer detox, a residential treatment program, an outpatient treatment program, and both group and individual therapy for addiction. We strive to get all of our patients to recover fully and sustainably. Additionally, clients have access to yoga classes, a gym, and music therapy to unwind and reflect on what they have learned in their programs. Contact us at 833.691.0736 today to get started on your life of freedom from alcohol and drugs.